Monday, November 8, 2010

Hot Rize on Mountain Stage





Darlene and I were at the recording of a Mountain Stage show in Morgantown WV last night, there portion as well as the Red Knuckles were very enjoyable as you would expect. However there was a lot barely tolerable parts of the show also from the other quests. Now I remember why I stopped listening on a regular basis. I definitely is a musical VERIETY show.



If you are not aware Bryan Sutton has replaced the late Charles Sawtelle in Hot Rize, with this exposure look for Bryan to be a strong contender for IBMA guitar player of the year. What has not not previously know is that Red and The Trailblazers have a new bass player, Swade.


Thanks to Fred Bruckman we a fine picture of Hot Rize, as well as Red Knuckles and The Trailblazers, including a rare successful photo of Swade.
Note: Swade was not forthcoming as to the spelling of his name, this is my guess.




No comments: