Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ronnie Reno and Reno Tradition Coming To Keyser WV




I am passing along this info just received from Lynn Beckman. Any show by Ronnie will be a good one, lots of his music mixed with his dad's classics, an easy Saturday drive from western PA. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!


Hey John,
I just wanted to say thanks, again, for your playing some of my music and to let you know that we are going to have RONNIE RENO AND THE RENO TRADITION in Keyser, West Virginia, on Saturday, March 21 for the POTOMAC HIGHLANDS MAPLE FESTIVAL.


The show will be at the brand new Keyser High School Auditorium just south of Keyser.


NEW CREEK STATION (regional bluegrass band--good one) is set to come on for the first show at 1 p.m. followed by Ronnie and the guys from 2-4 p.m.


I am to MC the show. Of course, we'd love to have you come if you can make it. Let me know if you can come. If you can mention the show on your radio show, that would be wonderful and much appreciated.


For information folks can call me at 301-387-9275 or call the Keyser High School or email me at lbeckman@lynnbeckman.com . Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. Hope to see you and folks from your listening audience there..... Thanks, John. Keep up the great work you are doing...


Blessings, Lynn Beckman

No comments: