Monday, June 21, 2010

25th Anniversary Recognition


Rep. Petrarca              John
(Photo by Savanna Gray)

Jeff

At the Laurel Highlands Bluegrass Festival a very special event took place that was not on the published program.
I was honored by friends and fans by the Celebration of my 25th anniversary as host of "Traditional Ties" on
Pittsburgh's WYEP.
I was presented with a Pennsylvania State House of Representatives Legislative Citation by Representative Joe Petrarca, who I was surprised to find out is a "Traditional Ties" listener.
The festival sponsor presented a commemorative plate to mark the occasion, and the mandatory cake was there for all who wished to partake. Note: Festival co-emcee and I suspect was the chief instigator of the recognition, was quick to point out that payment is being withheld on the cake because the radio is not tuned to 91.3.

Thanks to All.

No comments: