Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dierks Bentley going "Up the Ridge" with new release




There's a little bluegrass in the soul of Dierks Bentley. He plans to showcase that talent with an album full of bluegrass music this summer. Simply titled, "Up on the Ridge," fans will be able to hear the sweet sounds of bluegrass from the Arizona native."This album won't come as a surprise to my hard core fans," said Bentley. "They've asked me: 'when are you going to make a bluegrass record?' And I was just waiting for the right time."
It is no secret that Dierks loves bluegrass music. He's featured the Del McCoury Band on previous albums. When he first came to Nashville, he would play at the Station Inn alongside the legendary bluegrass performers. More...

1 comment:

janet said...

Dierks introduced me to bluegrass. (I know, I know, it's the long way around) I love listening to it. Now I get the best of both worlds: Dierks AND Bluegrass! Yeah!