Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Venue Lost, Troyer's Country Dining

I just received this sad message. Gregg, thanks for your efforts.

John,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A sad day for Bluegrass and fans Bluegrass fans,I'm sorry to have to say that I am the bearer of bad news, I found out this morning that Troyer's Country Dining has CLOSED!

Of course, that means that we will not be having any further Bluegrass shows there. We appreciate all the support you have shown, & we will be seeking another suitable venue. As soon as one is found, we will be in touch to let you know where to come to see Bluegrass live.

If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to email me at ghillyer@gmail.com.Thanks again, & have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Gregg Hillyer .

No comments: