Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Chapmans Economic Stimulus Package

A message from Jeremy Chapman:

Hey ChapFans, as fans of the Chaps, we thought we would fill you in on The Chapmans official Economic Stimulus Package.

We hope that with your help this plan will create a crazy amount of new jobs somewhere or at least buy me another month’s supply of Ramen Noodles. What is this plan? Well it’s really not all that exciting to the non-economists among you I’m sure. I’ll try to keep it simple and straight ahead. Basically, in laymen’s terms we added a link on the Chap-TV website to our online store. I guess that’s pretty much it in technical terms too.

How does that fix the economy? Think about it… for each CD, T-shirt, Photo, or glowing stick you buy, someone gets a job making a new one. Then there are the Postal workers that bring it to your door. And most importantly I get paid which means I get to buy more Ramen Noodles. Yay! Plus, someone has got to be folding those noodles into a delicious dried square which I just add water to. I make it possible for him to eat Tortino’s pizza.

What do you get? Well, on top of the Notes From Home, Follow Me, and Simple Man CD, we have a very limited number of the Live! From New Brunswick limited edition CD featuring:
1. Losing Again 2. Ode To The Simple Man 3. The Photograph 4. Old Kentucky 5. Out Among The Stars 6. Willow Garden 7. Old Man In The Shanty 8. Sometime You Just Can't Win 9. You Can Run (But You Can't Hide) 10. Long Black Limousine 11. You Send Me plus 3 never before release studio recordings: 12. Redwood Hill 13. River Of Sorrow 14. I Wanna Be Loved Like That
We also have a limited number of really cool ladies T-Shirts available. If that doesn’t excite you, than I don’t know what will. Be sure to check out the new store even if you’re not in the market for anything. This will be the spot where you can pre-order the new CD that we’re currently tracking, and let me tell you I played some of my best notes on this new CD, so you’re gonna want to pre-order so you can hear them. I put a lot of thought into their selection and I think it paid off. We’ll be getting some new video’s on Chap-TV soon to fill you all in on how that’s coming. So check out the store, and prepare yourself for new videos coming soon.

Thanks,
Jeremy (Fingers) Chapman
www.chap-tv.com
-The Chapmanshttp://www.reverbnation.com/thechapmans

No comments: